My life objectives are to enjoy:
* the company of my wife, children, extended family and friends
* a challenging and interesting professional life
* contributing to the cultural and business community of the North Florida
* an active outdoor lifestyle
- Educator/ technology coordinator; 2003- current; Duval County Public Schools, US Peace Corps and the Cathedral Arts Project
- Server and Barback; 1994-2005; First Street Grille
- Event facilitation for Jacksonville’s nonprofit community (e.g., The Jacksonville Food Fight, Jacksonville Film Festival, Cummer Art Museum) as a member of Team Black.
- I am currently a visual art instructor at a local public school and an artist working primarily in the medium of printmaking.
- Fletcher High School
- AA Florida State College of Jacksonville
- BA Art Education, University of North Florida
- MA Public Administration, University of North Florida
- Visual Arts
- Data Analysis
- Public Speaking
- Technology Management
- Event Planning and Management
- Microsoft Office
- Google Docs
- Social Media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram)
- 2D & 3D Visual Art Mediums (e.g., Drawing, Screenprinting, Printmaking, Ceramics, Sculpture, Photography).
If you are interested in the finer details of my resume, please shoot me an email- email@example.com